Hey Beautifuls! – Today, I’ve created a simple classic makeup with fresh and high-lighted skin, simple eye makeup and red lips. This tutorial also shows you how the base is gradually laid down for a complete makeup. You can choose to see the video or/and written manual below. All products used are listed at the bottom of the article.
Step 1 – Base
Always begin by cleaning your skin with products that are suitable for your skin type and rehydrate properly. In this tutorial, I will begin by using a green concealer that reduces red tones. Then I use a salmon-pink concealer that helps to hide dark rings under the eyes and then a foundation. Choose a foundation that is as close as possible to your own skin tone for best result. To get a more vibrant and fresh look, I’ll use a liquid concealer that is 2 tons lighter than my foundation.
Step 2 – Eyes
Then continue by filling in the eyebrows with a suitable color. I use a two-color palette for best result, and then use a concealer in the form of a pen to even out the bottom of my eyebrows. In this tutorial, I use an eyeliner that is like a pencil, because I think it is easier to have control of the tip. After that, I apply on black mascara on both the top and bottom eyelashes.
Step 3 – Face
I’ve chosen a pink, easy-to-touch rouge that I apply to my cheeks. How to apply your rouge depends a little on the face shape you have. Then I use a white color highlighter that I apply above the upper lip’s amorphous arc, on the nose and on the outer edges of the cheeks and up to the thawing. Finally, I’ll sweep a little bronzing powder over my face and down my neck.
Step 4 – Lips
The last step in my tutorial is to fill in my lips. I have chosen to use a lipstick in the form of a pen. Always begin by remoisturizing your lips if necessary, and fill in the outline and then the rest of your lips. Use paper to extract the surplus for a more sustainable result. In this tutorial, I’ll apply a red matt lip gloss to complete the look.
I hope that this tutorial has helped you and that it has given you new ideas on how to put your makeup.
- L’Oreal Paris New True Match Foundation 30ml – 3D/3W Golden Beige
- L’Oreal New True Match Super Blendable Foundation 1.D / 1.W Golden Ivory
- IsaDora Color Correcting Concealer 30 Anti-redness
- L’Oreal Paris Perfect Match Concealer – 1.N Ivory 6.8ml
- L’Oréal Paris Brow Artist Genius Eyebrow Colour Kit, Medium to Dark
- Maybelline Pure Concealer Dark (en liknande produkt)
- HM Precision Eye Marker – Black
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Clump Defy 13.1ml Mascara – Black
- L’Oreal True Match Blush, Sandalwood Pink 120
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminator, Ice (similar product)
- Sephora Collection Bronzer Powder 4 Fiji – Medium (similar product)
Brushes & Blenders:
- Oxeely 5pcs Beauty Makeup Sponges Original Blenders set (similar product)
- Real Techniques Your Base/Flawless Powder Brush
- Real Techniques Cruelty Free Foundation Brush (similar product)
- Real Techniques Limited Edition Brush Crush (similar product)
If you are interested in even more makeup-related articles and information from us here at Makeup By Kili, then we have a lot to choose from.
Hugs & Kisses,